J. M. W. Turner 1775-1851 was an English painter involved in the era of the art movement Romanticism. His painting style can be said to be Impressionist – although that term was only “invented” later, during the time of Monet.
Gorgeous, powerful landscapes and dynamic seascapes are the trademarks of this artist. So much is written about this great artist, that it would be futile for me to try to add any more interesting information than that which can be found in this DVD, Simon Schama’s Power of Art (Also available in book Form).
The artist is a master of light. With oils and watercolor, he renders his dramatic scenes using quick strokes of his bare fingers.
His subjects are often the sky and waterscapes, which he uses as the backdrop for story telling of historical events, often that of brutal turning points in history.
- Horse Painting – Freedom
- blame-it-on-the-moon-Painting of Angels
- The Art of Paintings – Why we love rendering life in 2 dimensional images
- Paintings that Sell Best? Most Wanted and Least Wanted Paintings
- Paintings for the Home – Interior Decor Concept Images
- Meditation Prayer Painting – Taoism
- Beautiful Paintings And Wellness
- Empower Me – Painting of Mary Magdalene Repentant
- Woman With Umberella in Storm Painting
- Slow Dancing Couple Painting of Lovers
- Tango Painting Romance Couple
- Mary Magdalene Painting – You Needed Me
- I Believed In You – Angel Art Painting
- Painting Romance – “Chances Are”
- Misty Romance 02 – Painting
- Rapture – Ecstasy of Love – Painting of Lovers
- Cider Of Eden – Paintings of Eve 5 of 5
- Eclipsed – Emo Spiritual Painting
- Un Sospiro – Painting
- dancer on stage ballet painting
- Meditation – Painting
- "Winds Of Change" – Painting
- Famous Nude Human Figure Paintings in History
- Famous Paintings of Angels – My Favorite Art Through the Ages
- Traces Painting of child with Sunflowers
- Famous Art Paintings of Lovers – Art Prints